Staff Backend Engineer - Trading Platform
Trusted by more than 10 million users, CoinDCX is India's fastest-growing and safest way to Crypto. We’re on a mission to make Crypto accessible to every Indian. Our aspirations are much bigger and we strive to contribute to the larger crypto ecosystem. For this, we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team and fulfill this vision.
Inside CoinDCX Engineering
Our engineering team is an awesome group of collaborative people, who love to solve this first-of-its-kind problem with a lot of passion and creativity. When you join this team you work with dynamic and fun-loving engineers at the top of their game. You’ll contribute to implementing innovative technology to revolutionize the crypto ecosystem.
Love what you just read and are up-beat about it already?
Then, this is the place for you.
Trading Platform - The team
Trading platform is at the heart of CoinDCX exchange building and scaling the exchange infrastructure for all the participants. The team addresses diverse challenges on technology and product ranging from high concurrency, high throughput services to complex workflows on liquidity and spread management, transactions and order management. As a member of this team you get an unique & exciting opportunity to build products on both the worlds of Crypto - CeFi & DeFi.
What you’ll do
- Champion the definition & implementation of tech excellence and engineering best practices for a high scale environment. Maintain and advocate these standards through significant influence in the team.
- Innovate and enviganlise CoinDCX exchange infrastructure to meet required product edge.
- Be a role model on acting with good judgment and responsibility. Engineers within the team should look up to you for best practices in planning and completing projects*Coach/mentor and incubate junior engineers to grow them into technical leaders.
- Solve customer problems by working on not-so-well-defined open-ended problems and leading teams to focus on areas with the highest user impact.
- Solve technical problems of the highest scope and complexity for your team.
- Be a low ego mentor and trusted advisor for both our dedicated team members and hard-working leaders alike. Deal with a difference in opinions in a mature and fairway, helping the team to chip in and move forward
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
- Architecture: Knowledge of data structures and an eye for architecture. You can discuss the tradeoff between architectural choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
- You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are - Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Go
- Excellent communication skills - able to structure discussions, achieve consensus with peers & cross functional teams and provide clear status updates
- Experience and/or willingness to work in high-functioning agile teams in a growth-oriented environment.
- Design and business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and suggest robust iterative solutions.
- 6+ years of experience designing and building highly scalable and distributed systems.
What we’re looking for
- You are result-oriented & have an impact-driven mindset.
- You are biased toward action, a “can-do” attitude and believe in leading by example.
- You can adapt to CoinDCX’s rapid growth and fast-growing/changing business environment.
- You are an avid learner of new cutting edge technologies to solve problems related to scalability and performance.
- You foster a culture of transparency, efficiency, and accountability through the passion and commitment to work.
Location : Remote Role
Something looks off?