Regional Growth Lead - SEA/Micronesia Region
We are looking for a Head of User Acquisition to develop and execute user acquisition campaigns that will enable us to onboard hundreds of thousands of new users onto our mobile platform. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will own the strategy on how we bring new users into our ecosystem and oversee execution of the strategy end-to-end. Your main KPI of success will be net new customers from the SEA/Micronesia region.
You’ll be in a fast-changing work environment and an industry that’s at the forefront of technological development. Experience running multi-channel marketing campaigns with hands-on experience in growth marketing will be essential. It’s an added bonus if you have worked in either the DeFi, Crypto or web3 space previously, but not a hard requirement of the role. Above all else, you should be someone that loves experimenting with new marketing approaches, aligns with the mission of web3, and wants to work within a fast-growing team that’s leading the way.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own the user acquisition strategy development for Structure within the SEA/Micronesia region, with a focus on bringing in new users into the product.
- Execute user growth initiatives across all key marketing channels including, organic search, paid acquisition, comarketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, social media, community and product-led growth.
- Your main KPI of performance will be new users from the SEA/Micronesia region.
- Be accountable for all of our most important user growth metrics, including daily active users (DAUs), new user growth, and retention.
- Work with the team on our brand and product marketing efforts to better expose a greater number of people to the Structure brand.
- Have direct input on the product roadmap to support our growth goals.
- Own conversion optimization and experimentation across our various marketing channels and assets.
- Manage relationships with key marketing partners and coordinate co-marketing campaigns with them.
- Build out reporting infrastructure to help us make better decisions moving forward and analyze our overall performance.
- Excited to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment, where they can be at the forefront of innovation in an emerging space
- Great storytellers that can demonstrate the value of participating in the Structure platform to prospective users.
- Experienced in running user acquisition campaigns across a number of different marketing channels.
- Passionate about web3 and DeFI as a whole.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicators with strong attention to detail.
- Organized in their approach, and able to balance multiple work streams or projects at once.
- Strong project managers and communicators that can work effectively across different functions and time zones.
- Data-driven decision-makers, possessing strong analytical skills, and are comfortable dealing with data from a range of analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- Experienced in managing marketing budgets and developing a business case for their recommendations.