Senior Business Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
- Partner with internal business teams in developing roadmaps, defining business processes, and associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Lead and participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Build scalable Product Management solutions and systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Computer science degree and 5 years experience as a developer/software engineer
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- Proven communication and leadership skills to inspire, influence, and motivate both direct reports and cross-functional partners.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology and Jira (Hydra experience is a plus)
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
- A proponent of open-source software licenses