FULL TIME, 100% REMOTE
To get a full sense of our motivation, vision, scope, and values please watch this whiteboard video with our chief scientist, cryptography professor Tal Moran. To learn more about the platform from a tech perspective, please see the resources available here.
If you want to work on a layer one project, and be at the forefront of the next major tech disruption – decentralized programmable money – apply to join us.
You will be able to enjoy
- A flat and fully remote structure, with team members in The United States, Italy, Ukraine, Israel, Germany, India, Taiwan, and more.
- Open source exposure
- Asynchronous work style as you coordinate with our global team
- Flexible hours
- Full responsibility for the quality and delivery of major platform components
- A chance to work closely with the Spacemesh world-class researches Tal Moran and Iddo Bentov
- Working closely with the open-source community
- A tokens package and a competitive salary
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of one or more core software components of the Spacemesh cryptocurrency and its infrastructure.
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our world-class research team on the design of Spacemesh software components and infrastructure.
- 3+ years of prior work experience in system programming in Go, Rust, or C++.
- Prior work experience in concurrent programming.
- Good spoken and written English communications skills.
- Fast learning curve with an ability to quickly learn complex new technologies and ideas.
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on systems programming skills, and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code quickly.
Nice to haves
- Professional experience writing production-grade software in Go.
- Familiarity with blockchain tech.
- Familiarity with applied cryptography.
- Prior participation in open source projects.
- Experience designing and developing network protocols, especially P2P.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
Learn more about Spacemesh Technology
- Spacemesh protocol developer documentation
- go-spacemesh - full node implementation in Go
- Spacemesh improvement proposals (SMIPS)
- Spacemesh open testnet (Tweedledee)