Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
*Scroll has a remote-first work culture, our staff base is globally distributed and we are location agnostic. We make hiring decisions based on talent, culture fit and role suitability. If you have the skills and experience requested by this job description then please APPLY!
We are hiring the senior product manager to execute ongoing developer-facing frontend product initiatives. You will be driving ongoing experimentations of new product-lead initiatives to learn how we can support developer/user growth at all stages (awareness, consideration or retention). Potentially, your initiatives will turn out to be a powerful tool for developer/user growth on which we can double down investment to scale up.
Scroll is building an open source, bytecode level compatible zkEVM layer 2 solution for Ethereum. Our mission is to scale Ethereum while maintaining our values of credible neutrality, openness, and community driven.
- Your primary objective is to help Scroll explore growth levers to grow developer communities with a product-driven mindset;
- You absorb ideas from Founders, BD, DevRel, engineers and research from developers, work with cofounders and stakeholders to sponsor your projects;
- Execute project with designers and engineers and share feedback and learnings with stakeholders and initiate projects;
- Part of your job is to craft a good product solution with stakeholders, and you have the space to be creative, and try out new ideas which some of them might turn out to be a long-term growth lever for Scroll;
- In long-term, you will become the thought leader for Scroll and completely own projects and roadmaps;
- 5 experience in working in product management across at least two distinct business domains
- 1 year experience in building product in Web3
- Able to identify, prioritize and articulate user problems from noisy data and raw info;
- Able to come up with creative solutions;
- Perfect product execution: on time, high quality with measurable impact and learnings
- Have a good sense of UX craft;
- Familiar and passionate about blockchain ecosystem, and also have an opinion on how the ecosystem will evolve;
- Familiar with Scroll’s tech stack and differentiations
- You are a self-starter and ability to take ownership, well organised, self-disciplined and effective when working autonomously on tasks and projects;
- You are responsive, collaborative and committed person with a high work ethic;
- You are a high class communicator who can articulate their views succinctly on calls or asynchronously in globally distributed, remote teams;
- You relish working in an agile start-up environment;
- You are a great listener who understands when to listen first and engages well with colleagues;
- You are a resilient, driven individual who is willing and able to continually develop and iterate to succeed;
What We Offer
- A mission-led, collaborative culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and like-minded people who are contributing to the progression of Ethereum
- Competitive salary package / generous paid time off / annual growth budget
- Remote from any location with flexible hours
- Home office set up / co-working membership allowance
- Private healthcare in selected countries
Scroll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.