Strategic Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
This role is designed to onboard new dApps and tooling to our zk rollup and nurture the relationship with our key ecosystem partners. You will identify opportunities for fruitful partnerships, meet with potential partners (remote or at conferences), and ensure the ongoing success. This role will require strategic thinking to align external partners with the interests of the Scroll community. This will require deep understanding of the Ethereum community as well as creative and nimble thinking and execution. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will prioritize Scroll's open source, collaborative, and research-driven values when pursuing partnerships.
You will be focused on nurturing new and existing relationships and being very ingrained with our key partnerships’ teams to ensure a sustainable development. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of working experience in a business development and partnerships capacity and is deeply connected in the Ethereum dApps ecosystem.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Establish new and deepen existing relationships with dApps and DAOs. Be comfortable with steering governance processes and engage with both the Scroll and Scroll’s partners’ ecosystems.
- Contribute to the creation of the outreach strategy and uncover creative approaches to secure and maintain partnerships most aligned with Scroll’s values
- Map the growing dApp landscape and identify trends and patterns that would enrich Scroll’s ecosystem
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Collaborate with the DevRel, Comms and Research team and align cross-functional internal resources to support the integration and onboarding of new partners
- Manage a pipeline of projects from both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Deep understanding of and integration within the Ethereum community
- Strong interest in and some knowledge of zero-knowledge proofs and Layer 2 protocols
- Willingness to travel for community events
- Ability to design and execute operational processes at a high level
- Ability to build partnerships, and have a proven track record in a BD, sales or account management
- Strong communication and ability to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language
- You are a conscientious, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- You have experience navigating Discord, Twitter, Linkedin for outreach and don’t shy away form joining a DAO governance forum
See more open positions at Scroll
Something looks off?