Orca is the most user-friendly AMM on Solana, and we’re growing our engineering team to accelerate the development of the Orca protocol. As one of the first DeFi apps on Solana, we offer a unique chance to shape the culture of a growing ecosystem.
About our team:
- A lean team of senior contributors based across multiple timezones
- Fully remote and location-agnostic
- Passionate about bringing a human touch to DeFi
What you'll do:
- Develop Orca's open-source SDK and connect with other projects in the ecosystem to facilitate integrations
- Manage backend services to analyze and store onchain data
- Learn and contribute to smart contract development
- Provide input on Orca's roadmap and contribute to our lively remote culture
- Spend most of your (work)day coding, on your schedule!
What you bring
- Experience building backend APIs, SDKs, or data pipelines
- Comfort making technical decisions with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated interest in DeFi and the Solana ecosystem
- Resonance with Orca’s brand values (professional, principled, and playful 🐳)
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points if you have...
- Used Orca for trading or liquidity provision
- Worked with smart contracts or RPC providers
- An appreciation for cheesy marine puns
Details of the role
- Base salary in USDC + future ORCA governance tokens
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title:
[Candidate: Software Engineer] your name
And include the following:
- CV & LinkedIn profile
- When you'd be able to start
- Short description of your background in DeFi and interest in Solana / Orca
- Code samples / example project, if available
- One interest / hobby you love to geek out about, so we can get to know you!
Have questions about this role? Send 'em along to email@example.com. It'll be a splash! 💦