Orca is the most user-friendly AMM on Solana. As one of the leading DeFi apps on Solana, we offer a unique chance to shape the culture of the broader ecosystem.
About our team:
- A lean team of 12-15 senior contributors based across multiple timezones
- Fully remote and location-agnostic
- Passionate about bringing a human touch to DeFi
What you'll do:
- Develop business strategy and help lead partnerships for Orca’s newly launched Whirlpools
- Assist with new asset listings and work closely with project teams to help build liquidity across the Orca ecosystem
- Actively work with candidates for the Whirlpools Builders Program from initial product to launch
- Help with operations and management of Double- and Triple-Dip reward pools
What you bring:
- Excitement to work with builders on projects in DeFi, NFTs, gaming, analytics, and more
- A strong desire to build relationships and meet with teams, engineers, and founders across the ecosystem
- Curiosity to learn about and the confidence to quickly get up to speed with new projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Resonance with Orca’s brand values (professional, principled, and playful 🐳)
Bonus points if you have...
- Used Orca for trading and/or liquidity provision
- Understand the DeFi and NFT landscapes, especially the Solana ecosystem
- The ability to speak multiple languages
- An appreciation for cheesy marine puns
Details of the role
- Base salary in USDC + future ORCA governance tokens
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following title:
[Candidate: Business Development] your name
And include the following:
- CV & LinkedIn profile
- When you'd be able to start
- Short description of your background in DeFi and interest in Solana / Orca
- Any ideas you might have on how we can grow the Orca Ecosystem!
- One interest / hobby you love to geek out about, so we can get to know you!
Have more questions about this role? Give us a ping in the Orca Discord. It'll be a splash! 💦