Associate Partnerships Manager - Fintech
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
The Associate Partnerships Manager will be pivotal in forging relationships with financial institutions and large enterprises. Leveraging our leading position in Ethereum scaling, the role involves navigating the intricate needs of larger financial institutions and integrating them within the Arbitrum ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with institutional banking clients and large enterprises.
- Understand and articulate the unique advantages of Arbitrum's technology for the fintech sector.
- Research institutions that are interested in leveraging crypto for new products.
- Facilitate technical collaboration between engineering teams and clients to resolve any issues swiftly.
- Initiate and lead new projects within the partnerships team to widen Arbitrum's influence in the financial sector.
- Communicate product advancements to various stakeholders and gather feedback to influence product strategy.
Who you are:
- Relevant experience in business development within fintech or blockchain industry.
- A robust understanding of blockchain technologies, with a particular emphasis on their applications in the financial sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to identify and secure complex partnerships.
- A detail-oriented individual who can align internal stakeholders behind strategic decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills, catering to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in English, both in verbal and written form.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.