Product Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As a Product Communications Manager, you will support digital marketing efforts across multiple channels (blog, social media, email, and web), create content for the team's in-person presence (presentations, speaking engagements, etc.), and manage the programming of digital and IRL conferences (day-of schedule, identification of ecosystem partners, and driving narratives IRL)
What you'll do:
- A key focus will involve developing product messaging, proactive pitches, presentations, and thought leadership narratives for the products produced by the company and ecosystem.
- Create collateral that effectively communicates the value of these products, driving narratives within the community and increasing demand for our products and services.
- Identify subject matter experts across the organization and work with them to create presentations for speaking engagements. Collaborate with these subject matter experts in creating digital content across multiple mediums (written, video, animation, etc.).
- For owned events and conferences, develop a compelling program that drives business goals and objectives. Take ownership of the coordination of the run of the show, which will include internal and external speakers.
- Represent and nurture our community through active engagement in relevant in-person, digital, and on-chain events
- Monitor and analyze the performance of content using analytics tools to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve content strategies.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to understand the product roadmap and content requirements for product releases. You must have a deep understanding of our product offerings and be able to provide input on content development based on customer needs and market trends.
- You will need to stay up-to-date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and customer needs to ensure our product marketing strategies remain relevant and effective. Proactively research and analyze industry trends and use this information to inform your product marketing strategies.
Who you are:
- Relevant experience in product marketing for technology companies, with a focus on blockchain solutions.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications in various industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across teams.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator while working with highly technical subjects. Proficiency in using communication and analytics tools.
- You’re eager to wrangle ambiguity in a growing startup and are comfortable driving projects from planning to completion
- Proven track record of developing content for both digital and IRL environments
- Results-driven with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Periodic travel to attend industry conferences and events is required.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.