Smart Contract Engineer
"The leading DeFi project on Celo is lending protocol Moola Market." CoinDesk
Moola is democratizing access to saving and borrowing via smartphones.
We are on a steep growth trajectory along with the entire Celo ecosystem. Since our public launch in mid-February '21, Moola has over gained over 11,000 active users, has accumulated more than $100m in total-value-locked, and has over $13m in loans outstanding.
Moola is based out of San Francisco but this position can be Remote. Founded in late 2020, Moola is backed by leading investors including Polychain Capital, Greenfield One, Flori Ventures, and notable angels. Moola welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- As one of our first engineers, you’ll shape the future of our product
- Help support our third-party API integrations and our web application
- Work closely with designers to rapidly iterate, experiment, and launch new products
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch
- Own products end to end - including UI, backend, testing, etc
- 1+ years of professional experience with Solidity or working with smart contracts
- A deep understanding of the EVM
- A track record of successful Mainnet deployments of complex smart contracts
- Familiarity with bonding curves, DeFi products, and Byzantine Fault Tolerance consensus
- Adversarial mindset with a strong focus on cybersecurity best practices
- Degree in computer science
Nice to have:
- Degree in mathematics, or engineering
- Work experience in developing nations
- Experience building defi tooling
- Work remotely from anywhere in North America
- Competitive salary and token plan
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage
- Maxed out on performance MacBook Pro
- A $1,500 stipend to setup your home office as you see fit
Something looks off?