About this role
Cactus Custody, established in 2019, is a pioneering Asia-based digital asset custodian. We have earned the trust of over 300 asset managers, funds, exchanges, and Web 2 companies, solidifying our position as a global leader in the digital asset markets. With over USD 3 billion in assets under custody and a flawless zero-incident history since inception, our track record speaks for itself.
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and proactive candidate to join our team. This role will focus on expanding our custody business.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and strategies for Cactus Custody, in collaboration with the group's PR & Brand Marketing department, to enhance the company's industry influence and brand recognition.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns aligned with product and business iterations.
- Responsible for regular content upgrades on the Cactus Custody website and coordinating with external designers for visual design.
- As the solely dedicated marketing professional, demonstrate a combination of strategic vision and hands-on execution in creating compelling promotional content and executing marketing activities.
- Lead digital marketing initiatives, including social media campaigns, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, competitive positioning, and growth opportunities.
- Analyze marketing metrics and key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field;
- 8+ years of work experience, including 3-5 years of experience in the digital currency industry, with knowledge of blockchain, CeFi, DeFi, and other related areas, as well as existing resources in the digital currency market.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing marketing teams, with the ability to develop brand-building plans and inspire and motivate teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead, motivate, and inspire a team of marketing professionals.
- Startup Mentality & Quick Learner - not afraid to adapt quickly to industry trends, and strategy decisions, tough, practical, and flexible leader who can thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated a strong sense of ownership and self-motivation.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Based in Singapore.
WHY JOIN US?
At Cactus Custody, we offer a range of compelling reasons for you to join our team:
- Opportunity to become one of the core members of Cactus Custody, a responsibility that will allow you to play a vital role in shaping the company's overall marketing strategy and planning.
- Professional Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Opportunity to earn a generous amount of stock options.
- Fun & friendly office environment in Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
- Regular company & social events.