Product Development Intern
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Support the product development process to build a product that creates value to our customers.
- Leading short-term projects such as market research, customer interviews, consolidation of product documents etc.
- Prepare meeting minutes and keep track on the action items.
- Support the preparation of knowledge base and lesson learnt material.
- Support the ad-hoc request and daily product support activities
- Strong interest in E-commerce and Fintech, a vision to develop a Product.
- Undergraduate in Business Management, preferably final year student.
- Past experience in banking and finance would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, self-motivation and willingness to learn, enjoy fast-paced environment.
- Good command of MS office tools, knowledge of any programming language would be a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English.