Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Configure system, storage and networking parameters for VM deployments on VMware Platform;
- Monitor system stability and performance after deployment;
- Undertake incident resolution and project oriented tasks related to server deployments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or related technical fields;
- Candidates from the fintech industry is a bonus;
- 1-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience in Linux (Oracle, Redhat, Ubuntu & CentOS), Virtualization technologies (Oracle & Vmware), Database management ( MySQL ),Monitoring/Operational intelligence products (Nagios , Splunk or ELK) and best security practices for server installation and administration;
- Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Familiar with cloud services like AWS;
- Passion in cryptocurrency and blockchain industries;
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is required due to the need to liaise with stakeholders.