Product Manager (Exchange | App)
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Formulate planning, design and implementation of blockchain/financial exchange mobile application products, including demand research, user analysis, product design, project management, product optimization, etc.
- Through in-depth understanding of user needs and behaviors, research on blockchain/financial exchange industry trends and competitor products, provide feasible and implementable suggestions for products.
- Formulate product development plans, product roadmaps and functional plans to ensure that product functions, quality, delivery time, etc. meet the needs of customers and the market, while taking into account product safety and compliance.
- Collaborate with the team, including blockchain developers, security experts, UI designers, etc., to develop product requirements documents, interaction design documents and technical documents, and provide necessary training and support.
- Track the market performance and user feedback of products, optimize product functions and user experience through data analysis and user research, improve user satisfaction and retention rates, and meet regulatory requirements at the same time.
- Coordinate internal teams and external resources, including working with marketing, customer service, operations and other departments to ensure products achieve a good brand image and sales performance in the market while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with more than 3 years of experience as an Internet Product Manager, and/or successful blockchain/financial exchange APP product design and development experience are preferred.
- Be familiar with the blockchain/financial exchange industry, understand blockchain/financial exchange technology and products, and have keen market insight, user insight and data analysis capabilities.
- Have good teamwork and communication skills, be able to cooperate with people in different departments and positions to complete projects collaboratively, and have strong security awareness and compliance awareness.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and quick learning ability, able to quickly adapt to different work environments and changes, while understanding regulatory policies and standards.