Applied Cryptography Engineer
Manta is the leading on-chain privacy platform for Polkadot/Kusama and more. We are looking for talented cryptographers/engineers with a strong math background to join our core team. Your task scope will include building blockchain protocols using the latest zero-knowledge proof systems (zkSNARKs, universal/recursive zkSNARKs) and many other cryptographic primitives (MPC, IBE). We expect you to prototype and ship production quality code.
You will have a chance to attend major cryptography and security conferences and work with the world’s top scientists in the field. Example tasks would be implementing the latest cryptographic papers in a production setting and developing an efficient WASM based prover for zkSNARKs.
- Strong background in math / cryptography / information security
- Proficiency in Elliptic Curve Cryptography is a plus
- Proficiency in Rust/C/C++/WASM. We are working primarily with Rust, but prior experience with this language is not mandatory.
- Ownership- and results-driven mindset.
- Excellent English.
We expect you to independently conduct research in your area of ownership.
Benefits We Can Provide
- Competitive compensation
- Token equity
- Top-tier healthcare coverage, vision and dental
- Remote work friendly
- Unlimited PTO
- An inclusive team and environment
- Annual conference (academia, instrustry) travel opportunity
Something looks off?