The Web3 revolution is happening and it is revolving around communities. Mangata Finance is looking for a Community Manager that loves to build communities.
Your mission is to help build the Mangata Community and its different stakeholder subcommunities. You are working with the Communications Director to implement campaigns that push us towards our growth goals.
You organize and moderate events, activities and discussions. You welcome new users and help them find a place. You help the community become self-sustaining and self-organizing in their efforts. You leverage our social channels to be in direct contact with the community, get them informed and excited about Mangata and provide them with the resources they need.
While being a down-to-earth communicator with the community, you always maintain a professional attitude and make sure our communications are aligned with our PR requirements and processes.
- Implement our campaigns in the social space
- Organize and participate in online community events and activities
- Distribute content in coordination with Communications Director
- Community Building
- Make sure that stakeholder subcommunities have the resources and inputs they need to flourish and interact
- Identify current issues and needs of the community
- Build relationships with community members and members of other networks
- Monitor and engage in our social channels (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit, Forums)
- Communicate with users, answer questions, moderate discussions
- Update FAQs as needed & report content opportunities to your peers
- Reporting: weekly written community report, monthly KPIs
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- affinity for technology and ability to learn and explain our high-level concepts
- ability to join online events with your voice and video
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- verbal communication skills
- writing skills
You are joining a team that is at the cutting edge of the Web3 revolution. If you like bootstrapping new communities and are fascinated by the inception of new ecosystems, this job will be very satisfying for you.
We are a flat and agile team that use modern processes in a remote environment. As long as you get the job done, there is a good amount of freedom in how you organize the work.
We are a young organization, which opens the room for spontaneity when interacting with the community. If you see the opportunity to do something awesome with the community, chances are good you can take it and create something great together.
You take part in the overall crypto movement and gain a deeper understanding of technology, economics and investment.
Ultimately, you are ready to carry the responsibility to be recognized as a face and voice of our brand. While this represents a challenge, it is also very rewarding and gives you the opportunity to hang around with great people every day.
- Work Location: Remote
- Compensation: 40,000 to 70,000 USD per year depending on experience on contract basis
- Please send your application and CV under the subject “Community Manager Application” to email@example.com