Applied ML Engineer
Software Engineering, Data Science
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
About the Role
We're hiring an Applied ML Engineer at Hologram. This role involves consuming and implementing the latest LLM research to drive product performance using Python/JS and Langchain. As a bonus, the candidate also has experience working on 3D graphics, animation, and motion capture systems.
If you're looking to build out new products, ship frequently, work with talented peers and enable novel online experiences through art + technology, you should get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
- Create proof of concepts around the latest LLM and other ML research to drive product performance and immersion.
- Implement & deploy your work to directly contribute towards our character chat, 3D graphics, animation, and motion capture systems.
- Collaborate with team to ideate & drive novel directions for company's ML product offerings.
- Set technical quality standards & testing frameworks around company's ML infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience or robust track record in applying and productizing ML models, especially in the domains of LLMs, computer vision, 3D asset generation, or 3D animation generation.
- Proficiency in tools and languages used in LLM development, 3D modeling, animation, and/or computer vision such as Langchain, Python, ChromaDB, Blender, Three.js, OpenCV, or similar.
- Excellent written communication skills, essential for effective collaboration in our remote working environment.
- (Bonus) Experience building your own startup or working in early stage startups.
👾 Engineering at Hologram Labs
Hologram builds technology to unlock brand new ways for self-expression and storytelling. Leveraging the latest developments in AI and 3D, our ecosystem of products empower people to create, equip, and immerse using digital avatars, wearables, personalities, voices, etc. on hundreds of social, gaming, or conferencing platforms.
We’re a team of engineers / 3D artists from places like Meta, Amazon, Disney, Bridgewater, MIT, UPenn. We're looking for founding engineers to architect delightful and robust experiences for the next generation of digital experiences.
We're backed by a great investors such as Polychain, South Park Commons, Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park, former CEO of Rotten Tomatoes, and more.