New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Hologram builds technology to unlock brand new ways for self-expression and storytelling. Leveraging the latest developments in AI and 3D, our ecosystem of products empower people to create, equip, and immerse using digital avatars, wearables, personalities, voices, etc. on hundreds of social, gaming, or conferencing platforms.
We’re looking for a full-time iOS Engineer to create simple-to-use, delightful and robust iOS app for Hologram’s early users.
- The role will be foundational to our product and teamwork-oriented.
- Our users will depend on your code everyday.
- You’ll help determine the technical direction and quality bar of the company.
- You’ll build cutting-edge tech stacks spanning machine learning and 3D.
- You’ll work closely with a passionate team of technologists and creatives who love art, media, and the Internet.
- Plan, architect, and implement amazing user experiences and applications from scratch.
- Learn and iterate quickly, but consistently modularize, write tests, and automate processes to ensure our code infrastructure remains robust and scalable.
- Be adaptable to a wide range of engineering tasks and contribute ideas as we grow and take on new directions.
Nice to have
- Experience with Metal, Apple AR Kit, and other relevant advanced iOS development tools.
- Experience building social apps with network effect and creating user flows that lead to viral growth.
- Knowledge / genuine interest in 3D, vtubing, or online communities.