Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the tools necessary to build cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. We are building a fairer financial system without limits, for everyone, everywhere, by leveraging the latest, most secure and scalable technology: blockchain.
Check out our website and read our latest manifesto!
About the role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you will be a core contributor to the success of our team and supporting our CEO. We are looking for people who will make Evmos better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting our Executives with diaries, including internal team- and external partner meetings, international conferences, etc.
- Travel booking and preparation of expense reports
- Ensuring that day to day schedule and meetings run smoothly
- Participate in special projects for the Executive team
- Cross-functional collaboration, gathering insights from various teams
- Participating in brainstorming sessions, and contributing to projects that enhance our overall operational efficiency
Who we're looking for
- Fluent in German and English
- Berlin-based; happy in an office role - 4-5 days a week
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Ideally has experience with collaboration tools such as Slack and Notion; can facilitate seamless communication and efficient project management within our team.
- Adaptable to changing priorities, a fast learner, with the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- You are motivated by continuous learning and growth, and are willing to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment.
- You communicate effectively and dive in to the team spirit, ask lots of questions!
- Experience with Spend Management software, and/or Employee Management and Payroll programs (e.g. Greenhouse, DATEV, Personio)
- Familiarity and enthusiasm about blockchain concepts, technology, and trends, allowing for deeper engagement with our blockchain-focused projects is a huge plus!
Why choose Evmos?
People make Evmos! We understand the importance of work-life balance and pride ourselves on our hybrid work environment and warm & welcoming culture that makes room for everyone's needs! You'll be joining at a pivotal time on our growth journey - we just raised $27m in funding from investors including Polychain Capital, Coinbase Ventures and Circle Ventures, and we're poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Our team are pioneers in teaching the first university-level Blockchain for Developers course at UC Berkeley, and are the perfect guides for your journey. You'll be able to expand your knowledge in cutting-edge blockchain technologies and its related fields, such as: economics, mathematics, cryptography, and distributed systems. On top of all that, we also offer:
- Flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
- Openness, transparency, and trust
- We foster creativity and innovation - everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- All team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are
- We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! This is a great opportunity to network in a relaxed environment and meet like-minded people in the Cosmos community!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits
Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.