Roosevelt, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Crusoe Energy is on a mission to unlock value in stranded energy resources through the power of computation.
Take a look at what we do! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt8k71Quqw
We aim to align the long term interests of the climate with the future of global computing infrastructure. As data centers consume an exponentially growing power footprint to deliver technology to all connected devices, we are inspired by making sure that the energy meeting that demand is sourced in an environmentally responsible fashion. Crusoe co-locates mobile data centers with stranded energy resources, like flare gas and underloaded renewables, to deliver low-cost, carbon-negative distributed computing solutions. Crusoe Cloud is a managed cloud services platform powered by stranded energy that enables climate-friendly innovation in computationally intensive fields including artificial intelligence, graphics rendering and computational biology.
The Master Electrician works directly in installing oil field systems that reduce flaring and power high performance computing. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt8k71Quqw) Assists in everyday assignments from morning roll-out to job site clean-up.
A Day in the Life:
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, blueprints, electrical schematics, service manuals and work order to perform required installation, maintenance and service
- Performing electrical installation of equipment in the field
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to repair and maintain electrical systems
- Use your knowledge to determine the best way to install new electrical systems
- Ensure that you follow all safety requirements and OSHA guidelines while you work
- Continuously look to standardize practices and methods to be the most efficient and effective
You Will Thrive In This Role If:
- 5+ years of experience as a field Electrician
- Oil and gas field experience a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Knowledge skills and abilities for position
- Must hold active Master Electrician's license - state of Utah
- Must have a valid driver license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR)
- Reliable transportation to travel when necessary
- All job offers are contingent upon receiving a negative drug/alcohol test. This position is subject to random drug testing
- Able to pass a background check
- Embody the Company values
- Industry competitive pay
- Restricted Stock Units in a fast growing, well-funded technology company
- Health insurance package options that include HDHP and PPO, vision, and dental for you and your dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subscription to the Calm app
- NYDIG - Bitcoin Savings Plan
- Compensation will be paid in the range of $45-53/hr and will include Restricted Stock Units. Hourly rate to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal pay and alignment with market data.
Crusoe Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
See more open positions at Crusoe
Something looks off?