Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You handle product deliveries and you play a critical role in building the engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you do all of the above and more.
** You make a difference.**
Making a difference by,
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
- Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Be both highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
- Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange. We provide users single-point access to a diverse suite of crypto-based financial products and services that are backed by security processes and insurance. CoinDCX aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies where users can start building their cryptocurrency portfolio with ease. We provide a comprehensive set of advanced and powerful products to trade crypto-based instruments in the fast-paced markets and aim to keep opening new opportunities for its traders as well as new customers to level up their potential with industry-first innovations. Recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space, CoinDCX is backed by investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, Block.one and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX.
Something looks off?