Machine Learning Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality open source software. They will also be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying scalable Python and Rust code and PyTorch MLOps pipelines.
- Develop software as part of a decentralized team.
- Analyze and maintain existing open source software.
- Design highly scalable, testable code in Python and Rust.
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
- Review code written by other team members in a timely and organized manner.
- Work with the team to develop machine learning testing and application deployment pipeline.
- Work on versioning (like Git/GitHub) and monitoring of training/predictions.
- Optimize and benchmark models with Data Engineering techniques like data storage and OOP improvements.
- Work with Blockchain engineers to coordinate Blockchain and machine learning model development and deployment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- A PhD or Master’s Degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or a related quantitative discipline is an asset.
- A deep understanding of linear algebra, probability theory, statistics and multivariate calculus.
- 3-5 years experience as a software engineer as part of a team in an industrial project.
- 1-2 years experience programming in PyTorch.
- Experience working with distributed computing platforms and frameworks.
- Programming knowledge required: Python, Rust, PyTorch, Distributed computing, Deep learning concepts.
- Blockchain experience is an asset.
See more open positions at Bit Tensor
Something looks off?