Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality open source software. They will also be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying scalable Rust and Python code.
- Establish a refined culture of security observability and monitoring.
- Write and maintain sustainable, high-quality, high-performance code for infrastructure and security automation.
- Develop software as part of a decentralized team.
- Analyze and maintain existing open source software.
- Build tooling to analyze open source code that we are building.
- Research and understand the landscape of cryptomining malware.
- Identify entry points and penetration spots on the network.
- Discover and fix programming bugs.
- Respond to bug emails submitted by security researchers and work on remediation.
- Review code written by other team members in a timely and organized manner.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Security mindset and strong analytical skills.
- 3-5 years experience building Blockchains in any technology.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm under high-pressure situations.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and other distributed SaaS infrastructure.
- Web, database, information and/or infrastructure security.
- Self-motivated and able to be trusted with a high level of autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote.
- Machine learning development experience an asset.
- Programming knowledge required: Rust, Substrate, Python, Distributed computing, Deep learning concepts a plus.
See more open positions at Bit Tensor
Something looks off?