Senior Software Engineer, AvaCloud
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in cloud systems. This particular role will be an integral part in launching and maintaining Web3 applications by providing products and services for multi-tenant cloud based services.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deliver distributed, scalable and highly performant backend systems to support a new application targeted at web2 developers
- Collaborate closely with the infrastructure team to build and deploy cloud applications
- Work with frontend developers to build an entirely new web application from the ground up
- Collaborate with teams and implement best practices for building and maintaining large scale distributed systems
- Partner with product teams for new feature development and integration including on various blockchain applications such as the Avalanche Explorer, Core Wallets and more
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 5+ years of general backend development experience
- 3+ years of experience building large scale enterprise systems
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Typescript/Node.js a plus
- Experience with AWS Cloud Stack (DynamoDB, KMS, SQS, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with other cloud stacks a bonus
- Passion for blockchain technology/web3 and eagerness to consume the latest news and developments
Base Salary Range: $151,200.00 - $208,200.00 (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?