Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking to add an experienced and dynamic Sales Development Representative to our team to help drive revenue growth by researching leads and engaging prospects for all of our different business lines. The SDR will typically have the first communication with a prospect and must have a strong understanding of the sales process, and passion for digital assets. We are looking for a quick learner who has natural communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Sales Development Representative role:
- Deep technical knowledge of digital assets and the industry, and the ability to articulate core offerings to prospects in a compelling way.
- Build strong rapport and trust with prospects in early conversations and understand Anchorage Digital core architecture.
- Perform industry and account research to help develop target account lists.
- Run account mapping exercises to understand stakeholder dynamics within an account; leverage tooling to identify shared connections between Anchorage Digital team members and clients.
- Use our ABX platform to gather account intelligence including intent data and technographic data.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Lead efforts for pipeline growth and top of funnel expansion across all business lines, in close partnership with sales reps and marketing.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects in Salesforce, ensuring accuracy and sharing client feedback across departments, such as product and engineering.
- Understand and empathize with a range of stakeholder personas across Anchorage Digital client types including crypto protocols, venture capital firms, registered investment advisors, and asset managers.
- Collaborate closely across departments to optimize the lead qualification and conversation process.
- Deliver timely, and detailed reporting on progress to sales team and management.
- Build and maintain deep understanding of Anchorage Digital platform capabilities in order to speak fluently with clients about how similar institutions have achieved success.
- Serve as an exceptional ambassador of the Anchorage Digital brand.
Communication and Influence:
- Contribute actively to team activities and collaborate as a team player.
- Build productive internal and external working relationships that will help originate new prospects and elevate the reputation of Anchorage Digital in the industry.
- Share discovery call feedback with marketing team members to help optimize demand generation efforts.
- Disseminate insights to Sales, Product, Marketing, Client Experience, and other teams to help build client understanding and shared consciousness across the organization
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience, including at least 1 year of experience within digital assets.
- Experience in a prior SDR/BDR role within a Fintech or SaaS company.
- Self-starter and strong drive to grow the business within a market leading company.
- Showcase a strong CRM and documentation discipline.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You read about B2B demand generation tactics during your free time.
- A passion and understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.