Operations & Events Manager
Aleo is creating a user experience on the web that is both truly personal and truly private.
We are the leading developer platform for building fully-private, scalable, and cost-effective decentralized applications. Using zero-knowledge cryptography, Aleo moves smart contract execution off-chain to enable new use cases like identity, finance, and gaming, scaling to thousands of transactions per second.
Aleo is seeking an Operations & Events Manager. Although all roles are remote, we are opening an office in New York City and will be giving priority to people based in New York.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Outline business priorities as well as objectives & key results (OKRs) for all events
Work with our marketing and PR team to coordinate and structure event promotion
Ensure all day-of event management is running smoothly
Create and manage landing pages, invitations, and Twitter accounts associated with events
Work with the Aleo design team to produce swag and other collateral for events
Assist with the operational tasks of securing spaces for events
Assist with tracking of budget costs throughout the course of event project
Help scale our events programs more efficiently across our global community hubs
Be the central point of contact for the Aleo core team during events
Help set agendas, coordinate materials and formalize plans for events
Manage operations for Aleo’s New York City office space (can be done remotely)
What We Look For In You:
- Experience working in collaboration with designers and third-party agencies
- Experience managing budgets
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment alongside our marketing and growth teams
- Able to think creatively about new ways to position Aleo through our events
- Curiosity of blockchain and Web3 ecosystems as well as the zero-knowledge space
- Previous experience as an event coordinator or manager is strongly preferred
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote team members
- Native or fluent in English
Please include the word "ZKHAUS" somewhere in your application so we know you read through the job description.