Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
You will work with the Head of Finance to build out the accounting department to ensure that the company has accurate and timely financial reporting and implement financial operating procedures across the company. We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work independently.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement and automate financial policies and procedures
- Work with our fractional accounting partner in preparing and analyzing financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flow
- Manage and process the company's accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Conduct audits and reviews to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Support payroll-related items
- Provide support to the management team in making informed financial decisions.
- Work with our tax partners to prepare and file tax documents and returns
Who You Are:
- 4+ Years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of Public Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- CPA license holder
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- Passion or interest in Blockchain technology
- Excited to roll up your sleeves
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.