Los Angeles, CA, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations. Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $40 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with 60 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality and robust software solutions for Aera’s treasury management platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including researchers and product managers, to ensure seamless implementation of new features
- Actively participate in code and design reviews, providing constructive feedback to peers and maintaining high coding standards
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices to ensure the continuous improvement of Aera’s platform
- Contribute to the creation of technical documentation and user guides
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve software defects, ensuring optimal system performance and reliability
- 1-4 years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient at writing code in Python
- Understanding of blockchain and DeFi protocols, concepts, and best practices (or a strong desire to learn)
- Strong communication skills (especially written) and the ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems (i.e., git)
- Smart contract development experience (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience developing and shipping user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Competitive packages with the added opportunity for incentive based compensation
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
Please note at this time our hiring is reserved for potential employees who are able to work within the contiguous United States and Canada. Should you need alternative accommodations, please note that in your application.
The national pay range for this role is $135,000 - $180,000 plus additional On Target Earnings potential by level and equity in the company. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for a company of our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
See more open positions at Gauntlet
Something looks off?