Product Designer (UX/UI)
Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the tools necessary to build cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains. We are building a fairer financial system without limits, for everyone, everywhere, by leveraging the latest, most secure and scalable technology: blockchain.
Check out our website and read our latest manifesto!
What you'll be doing
- Lead the design efforts of our digital products, from concept to launch, ensuring they meet business goals and user needs
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and user interviews - provide the insights and data to the team to what users are expecting and are asking for
- Create high-quality design deliverables, including mock-ups, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs, that communicate your design concepts and decisions
- Collaborate and work closely with product management and engineering
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and emerging technologies, and advocate for design best practices within the organization.
- Propose new design proposals and ideas - have the autonomy to spearhead and drive any new design ideas
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in product design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of design skills and processes
- Expertise in user-centric design principles and methodologies, including user research, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools
- Experience leading design projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and user research
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or a related field
- Based in Berlin
- Experience with Web3 UX is a plus!
Why choose Evmos?
People make Evmos! We understand the importance of work-life balance and pride ourselves on our warm and welcoming culture that makes room for everyone's needs!
We just raised $27m in funding and we're poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Our team are pioneers in teaching the first university-level Blockchain for Developers course at UC Berkeley, and are the perfect guides for your journey. On top of all that, we also offer:
- Flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
- Openness, transparency, and trust
- We foster creativity and innovation - everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- All team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are
- We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! Great networking opportunities in a relaxed environment with people in the Cosmos community!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits
Please reach out to us if you have a special requirement when applying to a position and we will happily take it into consideration.