Compliance Associate, Regulatory Affairs
CoinList is where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology, by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1 billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and propel the future of crypto!
As a Compliance Associate for Regulatory Affairs, you will lead efforts related to licensing applications, licensing renewals, US state reporting requirements, and audit/exam management. This role will manage communication with our regulators and maintain knowledge of regulatory changes that pertain to our business model.
What you will do:
- Work with our Legal team on licensing projects
- Lead our US state MTL licensing applications and renewals
- Monitor and lead state MTL reporting requirements
- Lead communication with our regulators
- Be the point of contact for audit and exam requests
- Manage internal projects such as corrective actions plans
- Participate in other compliance related projects as needed
Who you are:
- An organized self starter with knowledge of the US money transmitter licensing requirements and process
- Possesses current knowledge of global regulations pertaining to the crypto industry and a desire to stay up to date on these regulations
- You have the ability to lead multiple ongoing initiatives at once
- 3+ years experience directly dealing with US money transmitter licensing
- Experience with the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System & Registry
- Knowledge of global regulations pertaining to the crypto industry
- Experience with third party audits and exams
- Impeccable organization and communication skills
- Familiarity with BSA, AML, and sanctions requirements and best practices
- Knowledge or interest in the crypto/blockchain space
As an early employee at CoinList, you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Base salary range: 90 - 120k + equity + bonus.
Something looks off?