Member of Talent
People & HR
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a strong individual contributor with the ability to independently own recruiting processes and solve recruiting challenges. We are looking for domain knowledge across both Engineering and Corporate recruiting.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of Talent role:
- Have complete conceptual knowledge and full understanding of recruiting, overall, and you are building deeper knowledge of Engineering and Corporate recruiting.
- Apply analytical and problem solving skills to identity recruiting solutions and process improvement across the Talent Team.
- Resolve recruiting challenges, projects, and cross-functional communication with creative solutions, and suggest different approaches and solutions.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Apply judgment in the recruiting process and use multiple techniques to obtain solutions with limited information.
- Work autonomously on a day-to-day basis with the ability to define priorities under broad direction. Work is only reviewed when needed.
- Directly responsible for the entire lifecycle of a project within and outside of the Talent Team, including the planning, design, execution, and deployment.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- Comfortable reviewing candidates, interviewing them, and attending recruiting events.
- Understands the Anchorage strategy and considers it when defining the planning and goals of the Talent Team.
- Connect company priorities to your own work and clearly communicate the “why.”
Communication and Influence:
- Promotes a positive work environment through proper listening, speaking with empathy, and embodies our cultural pillars.
- Contributes to cross-functional projects, including collaboration with team members within the Talent Team and across the Anchorage Village.
- Adapts communication, as needed, to work cross-functionally and deliver goals.
- Enhances relationships and networks with senior internal and external stakeholders.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Global recruiting experience and/or an ability to quickly and deeply understand different markets, develop recruiting strategies, and execute them.
- A passion for finding the best talent and guiding them through extensive interview processes.
- Experience working in FinTech, TradFi, and/or crypto industry.
- Experience working in a growth stage company and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, embracing change, and building deep relationships with hiring managers
- Extensive experience with high-volume, full-cycle Recruiting in-house or within an agency (preferably both).
- Strong desire and ability to uncover the best talent possible through creative sourcing strategies.
- Spectacular communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- A desire to be curious, humble and ready to help build a culture of transparency and shared understanding.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience extending and closing offers that emphasize pre-IPO (incentive stock option) equity packages.
- You can share a few stories to share about how you changed someone's life by recruiting them into a great role or opportunity.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: 29,000+ euros/year - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.